Thursday 26 March 2015

Kscope 2015 - ODTUG Oracle conference

Still not to late to apply

Hollywood, Florida US

You probably we all aware that this years Kscope conference will be taking place in late June 2015. Great news now is that I have confirmed my reservation so looking forward to it already.

It has been a while since I wanted to attend one of these but it was never the right timing. This year (after winning a jack pot..... yeah right!) I finally decided to organize myself to be there.

Just by looking at the list of people presenting on APEX subject I must say I am impressed. 
Check it out here: APEX presentations

They do say it is a biggest Oracle developer event of the year so it will be interesting to see where other people are what is the coolest thing at the moment, check out few of tips and tricks of APEX leading developers etc. 

I may even go that far that I might set my self a new 'yearly thing to do' - be one day a presenter at one of these events. You never know only time will tell.

All good I'll keep you updated and hope to have some new posts coming up.

Hope to see you there,
SLino

No comments:

Post a Comment